Daniel Easton, of Leigh Day & Co and I have been delivering training on asbestos related disease claims for the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers for several years now. So it is gratifying to still get really positive feedback from the delegates.
- 'Very comprehensive and very useful'
- 'Materials are excellent'
- 'Delivered in a clear and concise manner'
- 'Both excellent. Very clear, thorough and clearly knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the course content. Highly recommended'
- 'Absolutely first class - by far the best training course I have experience both in delivery and materials / notes provided'
- 'Very knowledgeable on subject and comprehensive notes'
My heartfelt thanks for these generous comments.
Daniel and I will be presenting the same course in London on 30 June 2015. There are still a few seats spare so book now before they go. Please contact the ever wonderful
I have lots of new slides and notes on the latest Supreme Court ruling in Zurich v IEG 2015 UKSC 33. For once, it is really good news for victims of the invidious and almost always fatal disease that is mesothelioma.