Road Traffic and Motor Claims UpdateI am presenting a full day of training on all aspects of motor liability for the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers on 4 June, 10 June and 12 June.
It used to be the case that nothing much happened in motor and road traffic liability law, now the so much has happened and in the process of happening that every text book on the topic is badly out of date. What we used to term as road traffic practice now involves cutting edge new comparative law, European law , motor insurers liability and its remedies and a host of new and interesting liability and quantum decisions. If you handle any 'rta' claims, this is a course you cannot afford to miss.
To book your place, contact those lovely people at the APIL office: CONTACT APIL
This course attracts 6 CPD points.
Recent feedback on MIB, RTA and Motor Insurer Liability training delivered for APIL:
- ‘Nick is a brilliant and enthusiastic speaker’ ‘
- 'Nick made a rather dry and technical subject understandable and, dare I say it, fun’
- ‘The course notes are superb’
- 'Very enthusiastic and passionate speaker'
- 'V passionate' '
- 'Extremely knowledgeable, very comprehensive'
APIL Delaney webinar feeback Sept 2014:
'I found Nicholas Bevan engaging, enthusiastic, highly amusing and knowledgeable'
- 'Thank you for this enthusiastic presentation!'
- 'Speaker kept presentation style chatty and thus interesting'