|Apply to APIL for details and to reserve your place|
In the morning:
- Ground breaking research, new insights and ongoing developments combine to create exciting opportunities for successful legal challenges.
- Why product liability law is now essential for RTA practice and other implications of automated driver assistance schemes.
- What does this new RTA landscape mean for RTA practitioners?
In the afternoon:
- numerous interesting driver liability case authorities and scenarios
- reviewing contributory negligence (what are the must know authorities? When can you safely challenge a first instance allocation?), and the criminal complicity defence – with new insights
- RTA’s abroad in the European Union, the Supreme Court decision in Moreno and post Brexit
RTA Update training in Manchester: 24 November 2016
RTA Update training in London: 1 December 2016
|Click here to book a place on this course|